UO Gateway and Connect UO

Started by Tanth, June 25, 2008, 05:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlenus

The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Tanth

I am also reinstalling UO just to be on the safe side heh.

Thanks for the assist.

Tanth

Ok up and running ConnectUo however I am getting the infamous cant connect to patch etc play at own risk.  When I click ok i recieve loader.dll error:No_open_exe (pid= 0) and i do have the patch info typed in correct.

Marlenus

In ConnectUO..

Tools > Options > Browser Tab

Under "template" select "default" and then hit OK.

Restart ConnectUO and it should work.

Also.. If you downloaded UO from the UO website.. make sure you get the one from FilePlanet.. it's file name is uoml_setup.exe..  The other one will not work.

One more thing.. ConnectUO likes to minimize itself to the system tray.. If it is there and you try to open a new ConnectUO it will give you an error message. Just double click the icon in the system tray to open it back up again.
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Tanth

ywah figured out the browser tab and I did download from their website will get from file planet.

Tanth

I bypasses adding a local server as It was still giving me play at own risk error.  I seem to be doing ok using the Sylvan link in the main list however When i go to log in it locks up at the connecting and gives the try agian in a few minutes.  This may be to me not remember my old login and password that Acacia held for me.  I have a pm in to verify the info.

Tanth

I am in and thanks to Tal who rescued me from being in the wilderness a year ago and not having any runes to get back to mag