More Felucca Badies

Started by Admin Acacia, January 18, 2008, 03:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

There is a lot of territory left in Felucca that does not yet have any evilness spawned in it.  Now, we just can't let that happen.  *evil laugh*

We actually had a contest some months ago before Felucca opened, and players wrote down their ideas for evil spawns.  I think we will try that again.  Do any of you have any wonderfully evil ideas rattling around in your head?   Get a book, write down your ideas in enough details that Staff would be able to convert your dreams into reality.  Page staff to turn in your ideas.  We'll read them all and see what we can breath life into!

You have until February 3rd to submit your suggestions.   Good luck!

Never be less than your dreams.

magdelen11235

Aesa

Monsters... anything to kill ....anything to kill you :P

Lamalas Telemnar

to explain what a spawn is is fairly simple ( creating them is another story ) almost every npc wether it be a vendor,animal or monster are setup on a spawner. The spawner takes the information that is put on it to generate a npc ( spawn ). Or even something like our giftbags we gave at christmas are put on spawners.

Alaric McCree

Quite simply put....     Evil spawns are some of my best work.   ::evil grin::
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Admin Acacia

I've had one submission for Evil guy spawn.  Get your thinking caps on and let the world see your evilness come to life.

Loff'ta

Fine...gonna submit several ideas....

*plots!*

Goes to buy some more books...

*Oh yes...you will get sick of me and my ebil ideas*

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No cabbages for you!

Kalif

Spawn some orcs and orc bebe's! *plots to beat on loff'ta*

Admin Acacia

I can see it now... fields and fields of mutant cabbages out to destroy us all!!

Loff'ta

*Fills out books*

I'll fix you grandson of Elvis!

Leave my bebe's alone!

No cabbages for you!

lelola

ROFL   you boys are having toooo much fun (and girls too).   I am thinkin but things just not coming to mind..... *taps finger to head* what to write   what to write..... *voice tapers off and she falls asleep to see if the dreamlands will help her with ideas*

Admin Acacia

Remember, just a couple more days to get your ideas turned in.  We have several nice ones so far.  Get those thinking caps on.