Graphics Glitch

Started by riggers, September 12, 2007, 02:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riggers

Can anyone please help, if i connect onto shard using CUODesktop everything is fine but if I connect using razor then some of the graphics do not show correctly. So in the Main Square in Magincia there is a building covering most of the area where to moongates are. How can this be ?  and tiles show black with UN inside them.

As far as I know CUODesktop has patched the client correctly and does not download anything on start just checks and the starts client.

Client is ML not patched via EA at all basic standard version.

Anybody got any ideas ? do i need to download patches manually and install and what would be the path.

program files\eagames\ml folder  or do I need to install into patch folder in ml directory.

Alder Ogham

The answer is simple, don't connect via razor, get CUODesktop to launch razor on connect to sylvan.

riggers

Sorry that does not work it hangs on verify when I try to do it that way.

Alaric McCree

Make sure you have the older version of Razor. Razor 1.0 I believe it is.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

fury

I had the same thing happen to me when I first started. My problem was that I had let UO patch to high.
Try reinstalling and only patching to 5.o.6 not sure about that number, I think it is posted somewhere on the forum how high you can patch to.