We Are married!!! Jay and Aries, in real life!

Started by Aries_Fellintona, June 16, 2010, 03:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries_Fellintona

Greetings from Aries, Isabis and Cecilia!
I dont know if anyone remembers me or Jay Redwolf, but we knew each out of the game, and recently got married (its why i haven't been around) I thought I would share some of our wedding photos! I hope to return soon, hope you like the photos!

anyways! I want to get back into the shard now, i see a lot has change, and i hope that i can fit in with everyone once i can! i hope everyone is doing good!

Thane ir'Wyndan

Congrats to you both!  I wish you much joy in the journey you are taking together.  May each day be an experience to enrich your lives.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Onari Ithildin

Aww hun * hugs tight * Congrats to you both. Love the outfits. We miss you in game so return to us when you can..

Cpt_Starfox

Cool looking wedding and congrats!  ;D  Hope to see ya in game!

Aries_Fellintona

i wanted to come back asap..but then i found out i have a year left on my laptops warranty..and well my dvd drive and keyboard are both broken so i am sending it back today for a few weeks..after that i hope to be returning to game :)

Mina

:D     yay,  them pics lookawesome. I bet you both had an awesome day, congratulations. Hope you guys have a great life together forever.