Hey Sylvan! Gimme a hand here! :)

Started by Marlenus, July 13, 2012, 02:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlenus

Thought I'd turn to you awesome Sylvanites for a little help spreading this around any way you can. Please share this link on facebook or any other forums you're a part of. It would really help me out.

The world is a rough place and most are only just making it by. My fiance and I have been trying to save enough money to get married and for me to move to be with her and her awesome kids. We are also only just making it by with rent/bills/taking care of the kids that we haven't been able to save much. Thus, after three years of trying, I've decided to turn to the Internet and the kindness of friends & strangers alike to help us out.

I've started a page on gofundme.com that I would appreciate if you all will take a look at or even pass around if you wouldn't mind.

http://www.gofundme.com/badass-fiance

There's the link. Feel free to ask any questions here or on the gofundme page if you want to know more about our situation.

Thank you!
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Cypress

Well, let me say something for Marl here. I'd say he's a big part of the reason Sylvan is still here. He stepped in and kept the shard going until we got our current host. I'm pretty sure he also hosted it some in the past before that. He has also done script work and helped in other ways such as patching. Most recently he has created a special installer for Sylvan! This installer installs Sylvan fully patched to where it needs to be and works without razor. You can still use it with razor, but you need to tell razor not to bother with patching encryption and tell it where the correct client.exe file is. It's a great little program that removes a lot of hassle from getting connected :) So, point is, he's done a lot for us, and even if you can't donate much to help him, give him a thanks anyway :)

~ Admin Cypress

Marlenus

Thank you, Cypress. I really appreciate it :)
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*