Anniversary

Started by Morwen Aldarion, January 03, 2008, 07:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morwen Aldarion

Woo-hoo! My husband and I have been married for a year now.  Just thought I'd share some pictures with everyone of that special day that was the beginning of all special days.   This past year has been something quite wonderful and  I love him more with each passing day.

*hugs to all* Hope you guys enjoy pictures ^_^

Link to pictures:

http://photobucket.com/morwenpics

Note: I had to modify this post since I must have changed my facebook security settings. hehe.

Aesa

Congratulations!  Thanks for the pictures.  It's always nice to see players faces.  Does hubby play here too?  If not.. why!? Lol

Morwen Aldarion

Yes, he plays here too.  In fact, he's the one that introduced me to the shard  a little over a year ago. ;D

KatrinaWil1

I loved the pictures. Congratulations to you both and I hope you will be together many, many more years.

Kalif

Cidran Falastion

Aww that's so great :D Congratulations you two!

Loved the photos. Im glad you two decided to eat the cake instead of smashing it into the best man and maid of honor's faces.. *mutters about being the best man in that situation* Hehe if I can find the photo I'll post it.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

Morwen Aldarion

hehe, poor Cid.  :D   No, there was no cake shoving, though friends and family tried to encourage it.

Mina

;D  woot,  happy anniversary ,    hope the two of ye will be happy forever,( 6 years for us now).  But talking of the cake tho...check out our special cake moment  hehe

heres our boyz messing around too

Crimson

Pfft, 1 year, 6 years ... That's nothing, today Karina and I celebrate our 11th anniversary. I know it isn't as long as some, but its hard to believe we've made it past our 10 years.  :D LOL Well if we've got along this far without killing one another I am hopeful for another 10 + years to come.  8) Not sure what Karina thinks though LOL.  ;) Congratulations Morwen and Mina, and may you both enjoy the many years to come, and have the strength to make it through the rough patches marriage has along the ways.  ;D
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Aesa

Happy Anniversary Crimson and Queen Karina!!  You sure you wanna put up with Karina another 10 years? :P  (I think Crimson keeps Karina around for all her artifacts) hehe

Queen Karina

Thats it  im calling my lawyer  ::)

Crimson

Hey now! After 11 years, Karina is the artifact.   :-*

*sneaks off to someplace inconspicuous, because I know I'm in for it now after that comment*
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.