New Quest

Started by Aesa, October 10, 2007, 10:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aesa

I have created and placed a new plant quest for all our resident plant growers.  It can be found in one of the Trammel towns.  This is my first quest, so I'd like a little feedback from those that complete it.  Please don't mention the reward here. I'd like it to be a surprise for other players.

I hope you enjoy it!

willow

:o  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!  This is the BEST!  Love it.

Aderyn

1.) Ooooh, plant-growing quest! Sounds fun!

2.) GAH! I haven't logged in to check on my plants in two days! Thanks for reminding me! *runs to see if any of them are still alive*

willow

:-*  I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! 

rubycona

Excellent quest, Aesa :D I'd like to see these made more often :D The reward is excellent.

Thank you very much :D

Wintermoon

thank you for the Quest.. :0) look forward to more . and the prize...  thank you again Aesa .. very good of you to try to create more exciting things for us crafters to do :)   

willow

Ok ok,,,,so I'm addicted.  There, I've said it out loud.

Wintermoon

Yes I must admit, I am quite addicted my self ...lol funny to go get a book for the quest and see a line up of people hehe :)

Aesa

Uh oh!  Willow and Winter are you guys okay?  I know the shard is down and you are being kept from doing the quest for the 1,985th time.  How will you ever survive?!  Lol

Quezecoatl

*sits back and drinks coco snickering alittle*

~Quezecoatl

willow

:-* Dearest Lady Aesa

*twitches* this too shall pass  *twitches*

Wintermoon

aye well yes, i had my mind on doing it at least 1000 more times this evening.. :) i was all set and ready to go wait in line for a quest book .. :( well i guess i will have to wait untill the morrow ... :0)

willow

*whispers* I know of at least one other who is as addicted if not more so..Wintermoon..we are not alone  hehe

Stormi

And what is this poor mage to do? I am stuck all alone without my dear wife, and the other dear ladies in my life.  This new quest has become a ritual in our morning routine, like our morning cup of coffee.  Aesa, my sweetie, this is a wonderful quest, fun and exciting, and thank you for it.

Wintermoon

Yes Willow, we are but a few of the many who are intent on this wonderful quest. I am waiting to go there one day to see the line out the door of the shop... :)  and as far as the husbands go, well... if  the wives are happy then you are happy ... hehe  so keep up that support :) now if i can just get to my house...... :( hopefully soon starting to get those *twitches* like Willow .........