Wedding

Started by Flint, December 01, 2007, 01:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint

Ah it had been a hard day of mining and I was about wore out but decided to visit the Meadow to see if any of my friends were hanging out. Once at the meadow a lovely lass caught my eye and i knew at once she was more beautiful than any i had seen before.  I was hesitant to speak with her all covered in ore dust and probably smelling horrible after lookin for my precious blue ore. But we sparked up a conversation and the lass invited me to her house for a drink. No self respecting dwarf can pass up a bottle of the draught. Our words became words of love and we knew we could no longer live without each other. So on Dec26th everyone is invited for a lil party and a hitching. Flint and his treasure Tawney hope to see you all there. 8:30 pm Central.
Flint the Dwarf
Raist
Tanis

Isalentia

Congrats Flint and Tawny!

Certainly a perfect couple and I cannot wait to attend and give you my blessings. *mega hugs*

willow

Wow!  Congrats Flint and Tawny.  It's such a wonderful thing to find that special someone who takes your breath away.  The air is pungent with love and mush!  I love it and can't wait to go the this special union.  May you have many many years together and make many wonderful memories!

Keevanar

Wintermoon

I am so Happy for you 2.  I am not sure ill be in town,but i hope so wouldnt want to miss your special day/ Hugs :) :)

KatrinaWil1

Congrats to you both and we will surely try to be there

Kerrium and Alanda D'Morte

Serenity

Congrats to you both.  I am so happy for the both of you.

Serenity

lelola

YAY! a WINTER wedding!!!! I am so excited for you. Love this time of year and LOVE weddings.   Cant wait to see you there loves!!!!  *HUGS*

Reasey

Ohhh? Tawny Kindrell i' ge'in married?

Well theres a lass I 'aven't 'eard from in ages.
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Nimue

Congrats to both of you.

tawny

The day had started out peaceful enough, visiting with friends in the Meadow until a dwarf showed all covered with dust he was...... His laugh made the twinkle in his eye gleam brightly and it caught my attention. I found myself leaning in closer to listen to his everyword.

We made hunting dates and found that we were very much compatible in the art of war and there was no fear in this dwarf and this earned me heart. I knew a dwarf could not refuse a drink so I enticed him to my abode where I proposed. He looked a little doubtful at first I being a feline, however the draught went to his head and he accepted.... there is no getting away now......... *giggles*......

Flint

Wakes up and falls off the table he had been sleeping on. That must have been some night, his head still swimming from all the draught he had consumed. Where had he been the old dwarf  had not a clue,the draught musta went to war and took no prisoners. Looking around  to gather up his items he spy's a bag that he knows  is not his. Taking a peek inside he turns a deathly white and falls over in a feint.  Inside the bag was a single long stemmed rose and a note  which read Lord Flint and Lady Tawny request your presence On the 26th day December for a night of merriment and fun And a WEDDING!!
Flint the Dwarf
Raist
Tanis

Dilut3d

muhahaha, I cant wait to see those children *chuckles*

RedWolf

congrat's both of you.  I shall try REALLY REALLY hard to be there. if  i cannot make it i will give you my congratulations when next i see the two of you.      ~Rei

Ayla