Wedding

Started by Flint, December 01, 2007, 01:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tawny

thank ye all and the saga continues........................... Tawny heard the stirring and the gasping across the room.... looking up sweetly with the evil grin she winks at him and says....... see ya old dwarf........now ye will have to commit the invitations have went out and the date set.............. now, get to work mining all that ore! *starts laughing and counting all the gold she will have for future auctions!*

Flint

Trudges back from the vendor kitara'a house with a box full of Diamond Draught and Vodka. The wedding plans are well underway. Now tis the time to be gathering food, and any thing else that might be needed. Hopes to see you all there.
Flint the Dwarf
Raist
Tanis

tawny

*walks in and looks around at everything undone* "There is no way this is happening tonight!" she exclaims. "There is the food, the placements, the entertainment, oh goodness!" running around she starts to panic and prepare.............

.... (due to unforseen events, the wedding has been postponed until , Jan 2, 9pm est...(that is if we can get the preacher arranged *laughs*...... we are very sorry about the delay more things going on than we planned for folks)

Loff'ta

Okay...you're confusing me...is it tommorow...which is Dec 27th...or Jan 2nd?
No cabbages for you!

Thane ir'Wyndan

Umm yeah.. the preacher would like to know that as well..  ???

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

tawny

hehe sorry about that see how messed up me head is? Jan 2nd 9pm est sorry just too many things happening around me.....

lelola

B= Beautiful couple
U=Unusual calm of the land
M=Magnificent Sylvan Family( all Guilds to be present)
P=Party at the House of the Lovely couple of Tawny and Flint on January 2, 2008!

(*giggles* thought I would help you bump up the Reminder my dear friends)

*grins and goes to next story to read*

Flint

The old Dwarf is about wore out, run here run there, get this, get 2 of those. If it wasn't for her smile that  melted his heart he would run for some remote mine and bury himself under a layer of dust till this nonsence  was all over. But alas it looks like its not gona go away So i hope to see all friends, ( old and new ) people we will all try to figure out who you are and everyone in between. Tonight 9:00 Eastern.
Flint the Dwarf
Raist
Tanis

Korbis

I'm sorry that I missed the ceremony, I am sure that it was beautiful.  Best wishes to the two of you.

Korbis

tawny

Thank you everyone that came to the wedding, those that didn't but sent well wishes, and those that wished they had. I would like to give a special thank you to a few people.
Thane for the funniest wedding I have ever seen, I laughed so hard almost could not see the screen I had so many tears. I think many that went did the same thing.

Thank you everyone for the wedding gifts they were truly amazing and we both feel so blessed to have so many friends and family out there.

Thank you Nimue for being the back up spur of the moment GM to perform the wedding and all the hard work you did.

Thank you to the rest of the staff for working so hard to make it perfect for us. I know it was a kind of crazy few days.

Thank you to Bella, Flint's rl wife for all the food, drink, and gathering of the present for us *hugs and loves her*

Thank you Biki, Egor, and Necron for standing up with us, some last minute *laughs* I hope you had fun. We love you all very very much. 

Thank you so much Prosperity, for the lovely garland, and table garland it gave it such sparkle!

Thank you to the crafters that made us furniture, there were a few and they are all a whirl right now *since was running around with chicken with head cut off*.... without you we would not have made it intime.

and last but not least, thank my new game hubby for such a special couple of days and the weddnig night. Ye made it something to remember that I will never forget. Yer such a special friend........

Thank you all again and if any have any photos they took please let us know...... It was supposed to be taped but not sure it made it. Love you all, Tawny Kindrell

Isalentia

Your welcome doll. It was a sensational wedding to attend.  I did record it but the format didn't come out right. *angered* but I did...did take lots of screen shots. And I'm compiling it as a film short. It should be done later today. I'll give you the link as soon as its done. *hugs* ..congrats again darling, to you and your dwarven rugrat. hahahah

tawny

*claps so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* yay, I am so excited! thank ye dahling *huggies her tight*