RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valeria

LOL, I would also like too see the after pictures when you fired both at the same time and destroy both of your shoulders, not too mention the recoil when both weapons hit each other.

Freyr DArden

Hard to be sure with the fuzzyness of the pic, but looks like just M4's to me. Can fire those freehanded and stay on target if you know what you're doing.

RavanGunnmarr

As far as I am aware, it is really difficult to hit anything with accuracy holding guns at that angle unless its just machinegunning which tends to hit everything lol

Wow, how off-topic did this go lol

Keely Samphire

Ok, I'll get it back on topic.  Now y'all know what Keely looks like.  This is my daughter and me last May.  *watches popularity going down* lol

Jager

lol dont say that. She is very cute.

*watches for cuteness factor to jump*

Keely Samphire

Of course she is cute!  Wasnt talking about her.  Brat! lol

Icemere

AWWW !!!...

Me and my gf are thinkin' of trying for a child of our own next year, and pictures like that make me wanna try now ! :P

uber cuteness :D

Keely Samphire

You could always start practicing..hehe

Lubuk

ShadowMoon

Ugg you all are forcing me into it. :P

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.439123234426.222802.712069426&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=10150360393694427&set=a.439123234426.222802.712069426&type=3&theater

Decently new to the shard, but still feel its fair to share. Hope I dont scare you off to much. *hugs*@ Tawny. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt be here, she has helped me out so much already in the 5 or 6 days I have been here. Oh this is ShadowMoon/Guin btw

Lognarak

Amid much demand, Here's a picture of Cor.

That's actually "Corwin" who is my son, Cor is of course named after him  ;D

6 months old in that picture (one month ago).

Ugrim Ratbane

That look says it all.
"What the hell are you staring at?!"

Loco Moco

eh im cuter than all the babies *waits for the negative impact*

Kevetsa

*hands Loco a paper bag*

You know what to do.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Asimon

Wishful thinking Loco :)

Bow before the cuteness.