Previous topic - Next topic

Aesa

False.  I'm lazy and do it myself.

TPBM knows I did this just to annoy Thane :P

Kydaer Shol

true true true

TPBM loves to annoy Thane like we do!

Aderyn

False! I don't just follow the crowd! I like to annoy Thane in my own unique ways!

The person below me thinks the forum needs more Thane chibis.

Thane ir'Wyndan

FALSE!  Chibi is the devil..

The person below me remembers when Saturday mornings actually had good cartoons.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

seterwind

True (By the power of Grey Skull I HAVE THE POWER! He-Man)

TPBM Has been Sploded by Thane.

Kauri

True. Several times, I think.

TPBM has yet to be jailed.

willow

;)  True True - I have yet to be jailed *expects things to change when this is read*

TPBM remembers when bread was 25 cents a loaf.  I'll never tell if i do or not   :D

Kydaer Shol

True erm false .......... ok ok true

The person below me loves chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream

seterwind

True chocolate and vinilla go together in many forms, and I love all of them. From cake and ice cream to chocolate sauce drizzled on vinilla, to choclate cream pie with vinilla ice cream center, to vinila flavored muffis with chocolate chips.... man I'm hungry.

The person below me (<- typed for Thanes sake) has watched my avatar do it's thing more then twice, and still finds it entertaining.

Kydaer Shol

hahaha false until you mentioned it..... now I can not stop watching it.

The Person Below Me works and goes to school.

Lamalas Telemnar

False i just work work work. And sometime get a lil time on the shard.

TPBM wishes that there was a get rich quick shceme that actually worked.

Kauri

False. If there was everyone would get rich, the cost of living would skyrocket, and we'd all be on square one again. I'm gonna hold out for a hard get rich quick scheme that only I know about.

TPBM knows what UML is.

Kydaer Shol

Universal Modeling Language?

TPBM (sorry Thane being lazy) has more than one key on their key ring

Aderyn

True. *looks it over* Two different doors to the house, my car, my mother's car, my sister's car (we borrow each other's cars a lot, hehe), keys to two places I occassionally housesit for, key to my locker at the gym, one key to a house which to my knowledge is no longer standing, one key to a long-gone Chevy Citation, and two keys I honestly can't identify.

Perhaps I should get rid of some keys :)

The Person Below Me (aka TPBM) can't wear flavored lip balm because they can't help licking it off their lips, thus defeating the purpose of wearing it.

Kevetsa

False, I find it smells nice but tastes nasty.

TPBM enjoys annoying Thane.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel