Change in Schedule

Started by will parrish, October 11, 2013, 04:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

As a few of you that normally see me online at certain times (Festus and others) I have received a new job title inside my Department where I work in Law Enforcement. Instead of having a weird schedule where I work two days and then off two days I now work a normal five day a week job. Therefore some of my playtime has been cut drastically. I have to play in the later evenings and so on. Every few weekns I will have some morning play time. I am truly hating this new schedule until I adjust but it was for the betterment of my family. Sylvan and all its players are an extended family and I will truly miss not getting as much time as I can with you all.

Festus Ole friend. I am truly going to have to get you my schedule where maybe we can do a little dungeon romp here and there. When I have some morning time off I will let you know so I can arrange us some hang time.

One good thing is this should allow me to easily make the Halloween Festival and maybe some evening events.

May even get to meet some other players I have never seen. See you all soon as I can!!!! ;D

Festus

buh.  now there will be 1 player online.  me. ;(