New Additions

Started by Admin Acacia, January 12, 2007, 02:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

* The wooden treehouse has been corrected and now works properly.  It looks lovely, if I do say so myself.

* The female daemon is now a succubi form when the race stone is used.  Unforunately there was an error in the male form. This will be corrected as soon as possible.

* We have a wonderful new housing option for those interested. This will take up a small house spot.  It is a caravan wagon, it is placed on top of a house plot.  You purchase the plot for the fee, and the add on is 150K.  You can view this in the area with the tree houses.

* We have lovely fire pits available, there is a small one and a larger one. These can be viewed near the Caravan wagon house.

* The new skin hues are available.  You can look at them in the VS shopping area.  Please page staff to purchase one.  They cost 1 VS.

Never be less than your dreams.

Valius

Thanks hun, brilliant news.

Shame about succubus breaking daemons though :D

Keely Samphire

Quote from: Valius on January 12, 2007, 09:20:59 AM

Shame about succubus breaking daemons though :D

Oh, but it was so worth it to see Gift strutting around as a swamp dragon! haha. Since you have to correct this male daemon issue, could  they be changed to a balron or the big red daemon?  I've always disliked the male daemon graphic as well.  Don't wanna create more work, just thought maybe it could be done just as easily as changing the swampie back to old daemon.  I've heard some of our male players suggest a balron graphic.

Rhatoqtrax

Nice news this, and gotta agree with Keely here that the new AoS deamon form looks a bit silly.

On the other hand, that old deamon graphics is huge and as disturbing as a dragon, so maybe something else deamonic would work. *thinks hard about what kinda deamonic things exist* How about that necromancer minion ?! *laughs evily*

Valius

Perhaps it could select a random daemon model?

Keely Samphire

I personally like the balron suggestion I made.  They aren't too big.  Not much bigger than the current daemon (well, before the swampie hehe).

Valius

Quote from: Keely Samphire on January 14, 2007, 08:45:58 PM
I personally like the balron suggestion I made.

No point in making a suggestion if you didn't like the idea