Donation Link

Started by Admin Acacia, July 05, 2008, 10:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

If you will look at the top of the forums in the News area, you will see a link to make monetary donations toward the upkeep and running of Sylvan Heart.   We have a long list of items that you can receive in game as a thank you for your support.   This list is in the process of being tidied up and some other items added to it.  I'll be working to get it posted here before the week is out.

I think our first purchase will be a battery back up for the server machine.

Never be less than your dreams.

Elanora

As far as a battery back up was concerned, were you thinking something to carry through the hiccups in power, or something that would run longer in the event power was out a few hours? I would suggest APC for that-they do nothing but power management. :)

Admin Acacia

One INCREDIBLY important thing that we just have to have when you make a donation is your Sylvan account name or at least the name of one of your characters.  It is very hard for us to track you down in game to give you a donation thank you item if we don't know who you are.   Get that info in there, and or PM me in the forums with the email addy you used... something.   

Never be less than your dreams.