Farewell (I mean it this time)

Started by ShadowStone, August 18, 2008, 02:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowStone

I know I've made one of these posts before, but this time, I mean it  ;D

Thank you again to the wonderful staffers and the multitude of players who have made this shard an amazing place to play.

If there's anyone around who's left that recognizes me, you can contact me at JuiceHHS@hotmail.com on MSN messenger.

~SS

P.S. No, you can't have my stuff.
It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.

Crimson

Aww and I wanted to ransack your house!  :P
Seriously though, I'm sorry to see you leave. You've been around Sylvan nearly as long as me, if not longer. Hopefully one day you may reconsider returning to the family, until then farewell friend and take care.  :'(
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Rocks Silivan

Hey SS, I've known yall for many yrs from our old shard till now, and you have been an exceptional friend and I hope all goes well for you and hopefully you will be back one day :)> Take care my friend stay in touch.

Admin Acacia

In the world of the imortal Thane.... DIBS!

You know you can't leave us forever.  We are in your blood, like a virus. We will surface when you least expect it... the itching will start, then the burning, then the pain... and you'll know the only way to stop the madness is to come in game and play.

Never be less than your dreams.

Erif

Quote from: Admin Acacia on August 18, 2008, 11:01:15 PM
In the world of the imortal Thane.... DIBS!

You know you can't leave us forever.  We are in your blood, like a virus. We will surface when you least expect it... the itching will start, then the burning, then the pain... and you'll know the only way to stop the madness is to come in game and play.

Ooo I like the sounds of the itching, the burning and the pain.

Remember what Yoda always says Shadowstone, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate....leads to suffering.."

you will be back......you....will be....

Alaric McCree

I get dibs on the house and stuff inside as he is the only player to have ever made a shrine to....

ME!     LOL

I hope your well Shadowstone and I understand how life goes, believe me I do. Having said that I do hope to see you again in game one day. Stay safe, have fun, and if its ever possible, come back and have some fun here as well.

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Cpt_Starfox

I wasn't there "back in the day," but glad to have met ya even briefly  :)  I do hope you return one o' these days! :)

Lamalas Telemnar

Tis so sad to see old faces fade into the void. But sometimes the void spits em out and they come back home.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Actually Alaric you got the wrong player there, Stroem made you the shrine hehe.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

ShadowStone

Quote from: Thane ir'Wyndan on August 19, 2008, 10:48:37 PM
Actually Alaric you got the wrong player there, Stroem made you the shrine hehe.

On the contrary, I do have a psuedo-shrine in my house with all of Alaric's "Blood" drops. :) 

Thane ir'Wyndan

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Alaric McCree

Oh oh oh....  Two shrines to me!    Woot!   ;D
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

ShadowStone

Quote from: Alaric McCree on August 20, 2008, 04:38:34 PM
Oh oh oh....  Two shrines to me!    Woot!   ;D

Thane's just jealous that he doesn't have a shrine dedicated to him.

And no, one in your own house doesn't count Thane :P

Crimson

Actually I have seen a shrine to Thaney someplace, but can't remember who's house it was.  :-\
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.