I broke my sylvan heart.

Started by trixy, October 21, 2014, 11:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trixy

My computer crashed so I had to download sylvan and razor again. well I got it working, after I managed to sign in I noticed things looked different my chat was coming out REALLY small and my option buttons were in little squares placed about on my screen so me and link were trying to figure it out. I was messing with screen resolution and accidentally put it in full screen now when I try to log in my mouse cant even get to the point to put in my password. If I cant log in to change it how do I fix it????? help.

zullie

Alt Enter might be able to take you back out of full screen mode so you can get to your password slot. 

Talitha

also try either f11 or f12.  I cant remember which It its.  Id almost bet on f11 key to minimize.  Don't feel bad trixy.  Ive done that before.  After you get back into game you can look in options and set your chat size.  Be sure to choose the right one to set as there is several things you can set.  hmmm or find me on Skype or Sylvan's Raid Call and ill try to help ye also.

Ohhhhh, Also right mouse click on your desktop.  Choose screen resolution. Set it to 1280 X 768.  Be sure your UO is also set to the right screen resolution.  Usually if your UO screen is jacked to large F11??? will fix it but you may have to choose the correct resolution in options also.