Christmas In July!

Started by riain, July 26, 2012, 12:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riain

On July 28th (though not certain the exact time), I will be doing a second round of "Christmas In July".  I'll have 8 bags, this time with 1 Rune, 1 Legendary (at least), 1 Ancient (at least), 1 Tram Stone, some left-over garments (4) from last time, and some jewelry (1 ring, 1 bracelet, 1 earring Minimum).  All I can say for the "time", is that I will make sure people are online (may not be active, but online).  Wish I could give ya an exact time... but hard to say how Saturday will play out.  :)

Note: Current plan is sometime between 8 and 10 am Central Time.

riain

Went well.  All bags were handed out (surprisingly, but happily).  What I want to know though, is what do y'all prefer from player hosted events?  I can do Doom runs (as I have in the past and still do).  I can get maps and do Fel Town raids to a degree.  I can do some paragon hunts (blood dungeon comes to mind).  But I don't know what YOU want.  Let me know.  :)

Rei

Any and all player events are great.  I am planning a few myself, both guild related and personal.  I think the mystery and the semi- suddenness of the player based events make them special.  You have the thanks of many of us I am sure, especially this archer kitty