ALL MINERS BEWARE!

Started by Olive, August 05, 2013, 03:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olive

Attention all miners!  Be aware that ore elementals have been seen patrolling in the areas of frequently exploited valorite seams.  Be prepared to defend yourselves over the next couple of weeks until the local militias can clear the wilderness areas of Britannia and Malas of this menace to decent, hard working citizens just trying to make a living!

riain

Woo!  That means more valorite for us miners who can kill them!  Yay!  *watches eagerly for the extra ore*

Festus

Quote from: Olive on August 05, 2013, 03:46:12 AM
Attention all miners!  Be aware that ore elementals have been seen patrolling in the areas of frequently exploited valorite seams.  Be prepared to defend yourselves over the next couple of weeks until the local militias can clear the wilderness areas of Britannia and Malas of this menace to decent, hard working citizens just trying to make a living!
I thought it was odd that every time I went to some certain spots there was never val there and I never saw anyone around.  Woooot
Cheers Olive!!

Olive

Notice: The elemental patrols will be sent back to their rocky crevices tomorrow at midnight.