A new evil in the Lands??

Started by Lamalas Telemnar, August 07, 2008, 06:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamalas Telemnar

The Brave Warriors of Sylvan are put on notice the gates of the Abyss have been opened and a new Horror is being prepared to walk the lands. Is your armor and weapons in good repair are your reagents stocked and plenty of bandages in your pack? Look for the event to Kickoff this Sunday around 8-9 central time. And What is that new item in Mag on the Beach??

Rocks Silivan

KukoShaku

ooo... i see a fancy dragon!  :D  where can i get one? hehehe

Caelan

The item (the altar) was moved to the loot splitting area in Brit on the bank roof as phase one was completed. If you look at the altar, you'll notice the Oaks skull. Isn't it pretty? It just needs some other pretty skulls to go with it!

So, prepare yourselves for the death to come as we work to fill the altar!

(This is gonna be so good!)

Mina

:o   do you guys purposely wait till i go away for a few days to do these great events  lol????

Lamalas Telemnar

I want to thank everyone who took part. The event went over very smoothly and you all did a great job. All of those involved please post your names.

Teclis

Berak and Christina were there.

Crimson

*raises hand and bounces up and down*  :D I surprisingly stumbled upon the event in just enough time to be involved. Its not often lately that I get to be part of the events going on since I work to darn much.
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Kalif

Aador was there *grumbles* just got my karma back up! dang llama! hehe

Erif

*raises hand* yep I was there, lots and lots of dying occured mostly by me. ::)

Vecchio

Aye ox was there lots of death

Cpt_Starfox

Christina

Yes Christina was there. Sweety did very well at my side and had lots of fun and  a few deaths. I did not lose all my karma but will take forever to get back what i lost.

Cpt_Starfox

Was there for the second one as well!  Another round of fun and death lol  ;D

Lamalas Telemnar

Yes there was another Sunday evening after pet wars, though i just barely drug my but outa bed in time ( Thanks to my evil clown friend for getting it started ) Will try and do 1 each Sunday evening after pet wars till you all die at the grand conclusion.