Adventuring help?

Started by Cadbury, February 05, 2010, 03:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadbury

Hi all,

I've gotten pretty decent at soloing Despise, but I'm getting a bit tired of that. It just so happens that it's not a very difficult dungeon (at least level 2 and 3 if you take your time). I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take me on an adventure somewhere this weekend? I was thinking of being on Saturday around 7:00pm Eastern time.

I'd really like the chance to see how people play on this shard, as I haven't had the opportunity yet. I get the impression that I have LOTS to learn. My skill set is pretty decent as of now for my warrior, so I don't think I'd be too much of a hinderance. If this turned into a group thing, that'd be great too!

110 archery
120 swords
120 anatomy
110 healing
120 bushido
100 tactics
and then the rest is kind of a mess that I'm working on.

Enigma

Have a talk to Misty, Link or Hades, they'll give you a hand and show you some nice hunting spots :)

Abbadon

I'd go hunting with ya, but atm Visk is pretty much naked with the exception of his imp slavers and toxic mustang lol :P

Maybe I'll get some of my junk back off Misty and will go hunting :) Roughly what time are you usually on?

Misty Waters

i think a little group hunt would be wonderful ill see what i can do about being on and show you a few places that you might like. ill look forward to seeing you

Cadbury

Great! I'll send out a message around 7:00 EST tonight to everyone online. I think it's going to be lot of fun. Thanks!

Mina

hey cadbury,
                    I been away for a lil while but just sorted my stuff out and have got my girl mina alkl sorted for hunting. If you see mina in game ( or drifter, thorn ) give me a shout,  i love hunting and if i can call on any of the guild around to hang out with us...   woop woop  huntiung hunting...yay 8)