New Game: The person below me...

Started by Crimson, January 19, 2007, 06:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onari Ithildin

False, *smacks Link* Now I want Donuts thanks alot Link.

The person below me had a very stressful night last night.

Lamalas Telemnar

I live in a stressed out world. ( Blames Link) TPBM Knows what the square beyond compare is.

Kalif

False. but i woulda known if google didnt give me 1 million results with "square beyond compare" in it.

TPBM is getting rain soaked by ida!

Aderyn

False. It's been kind of absurdly warm and sunny here for November.

The person below me needs more Farmville neighbors. :P

Crimson

True! You can never have too many farmville neighbors.

The person below me is addicted to facebook apps.
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Aesa

False.  I have 5 friends, one of which is Karina Lol.  I've never done any of the apps. Only a few quizzes.

TPBM hates having their picture taken.

*side note.. The Square Beyond Compare is Imo's Pizza... cut into squares.  It's a Missouri thing. :P

Aderyn

True. I'm not very photogenic and tend to hide from cameras (though I love being the one behind the camera), but it has the downside of not having many recent photos when one would be useful.

The person below me likes to regularly do things that make them face their fears.

Thane ir'Wyndan

False, fear tends to be there to keep us safe I see no reason to tempt that.

The person below me is sick to death of turkey left overs.   :-\

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Aesa

False. Bring me your leftovers!

The person below me has a good recipe for peanut butter cookies that isn't the normal dry, crumbly peanut butter cookies. 

PS. If you do PLEASE PM it to me. Lol.  This must be a recipe you've tested.

Thane ir'Wyndan

False.

The person below me knows how to mend a broken heart.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Cpt_Starfox

Time, forgivness, and the loving care of friends and family... maybe duct tape too  ::)

The person below me has not done any Christmas shoping yet!

Aesa

Kinda true.  I found a good sale a while back and bought a buncha toys for the kids and tossed them in a closet. So, I'm gonna use them for xmas gifts.

TPBM knows who sings "Grace Is Gone" WITHOUT googling it.

Abbadon

False, anything musical not related to metal/rock/classical, I remain ignorant of XD

TPBM knows that living without internet is a real hassle (having to go to mates houses and lan cafes sucks) >_<

Aderyn

True. I do not cope well without internet access. Not only do I conduct business, pay bills, and keep in touch with people with it, I get cranky if I don't get some quiet "mindless clicking on things" time after work.

The person below me still isn't done with their holiday shopping.

Aesa

True. I have about 10 people left to buy for.

TPBM waits to have family xmas get-togethers so they can take advantage of the day after sales and save tons of $$.