Lost with the map...

Started by Syl, May 19, 2015, 02:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syl

Greetings!

Could someone help me out with the UO auto-map? Downloaded it, but I can't link it to the server...
All the files are correctly (or are they? Bundled in the directory) stored in C:\Sylvan heart. And when I try to link, with proper settings (www.sylvanheart.net, 2593), that say its unable to establish a connection, and that the server may be down, though it's not, eh..

Any help? Cause I'd like to get away of Occlo actually, but no boats or teleports?

Thxs!

Cypress

I'm not a UO-Automap user myself, but I might can direct a few people your way to help ya! About Occlo, there is one gate that I know of that leads out of it. Recall and other travel spells don't work in Felucca.

Syl

Ok, thxs for you, tryin to find my way on my own!

:)

Garrick

All you should have to do is direct UO automap to look for the main files inside your directory.  You should NOT have to direct anything to a server.

Syl

The main file? But which one is it? And where to direct it?

Garrick

When you installed the Sylvan files that is your directory, the sylvan folder.  I didn't use the installer as I was here before it was made so mine just points to my UO folder

Syl

Ok, cause I do need to specify a server address for the link..

Garrick

http://www.uoguide.com/UOAM:uoamfaq  There is a FAQ for UOAM.  It should help you solve whatever the problem is

Talitha

when i downloaded UOA ( i always have it running) I just made sure that all the map files were in the version I downloaded.  I think I found the download off another UO server board tbh.  Then I just started UOA and ran uo and wala.  It worked (s)

Syl