Pet Wars is back

Started by Iris, March 17, 2012, 11:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris

Once the shard gets back up and going ill be having Pet Wars events on Thursday's Around 7Pm Central time. So get out your pets get them trained up. and lets see wh has the best pets in the Lands. Heres a list of pets we will be fighting

PET WARS LIST

Horse
Warhorse
Frenzied Ostard
Unicorn/Kirin
Nightmares
Fire Steed
Ridable Dragons
Blood Steed
Acacia's Baby Bunny
Bake Kitsune
Rune Beetle
Scarab Beetle
Base Dragons
White Wyrm
Colored Dragons (Green Red and Black seperately)  ---- All depends on competition.
Blood Dragon

Roland

* Ahem * *glances behind himself some just enough to catch a glimmer of white * ROAR!, * turns around with purpose, talking to something you can not see in raised tones * " now go on and be quiet about it, im going to ask her, well i said i promised didnt i? now shhh!" ahem. What about...well you know...*raises his hand and motions a thumb behind him * Valor Dragons?

Cypress

Him? He knows better! He knows there's nothing out there to challenge him. He's just looking for free meals. Tell him this is not a buffet!

Roland

* nods and rolls his eyes a bit * poor little dragon. all couped up and nothing to chew on. * laughs a bit *

creampuff

I'll def. try to make this event. Problem is if I remember :P school keeps me busybusybusy.

Iris

I understand that. we can just hope you can find the time to make it