Deco Assistance Needed

Started by creampuff, November 08, 2012, 01:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

creampuff

Hello all ^.^
I know I've been good for a while. Life got really busy, especially with school during the semester and a summer job. I would like to get back in the game but every time I log on and see my castle with all the deco problems, I get discouraged. I enjoy deco problems but castles just seem to cause me too many to figure out. If I could have some deco input from someone experienced with castle design I would be grateful!

Lucian Darkfire

Experience with building one or decorating one?

creampuff

decorating one but I could possibly rebuild if I want to rehue my rugs.

ShadowMoon

Hey Butter. I have been decorating on the shard for many people. I decorated all 5 of Ardins houses, I decorated xannadus castle on ice island. I designed and decorated my son Trentons, I designed and will decorate my son Leonitus' house. I redecorated the Marketvale Tavern. And last night I recustomized Rei's treehouse and will decorate it as well. I also won the Halloween deco contest, so if you need help I will be glad to help you. I can send you a link to my facebook deco page if you want to do it yourself and just steal ideas as well. I do not mind at all helping someone else.

creampuff

I know your talent shadowmoon. I'd hire you even without the resume! I love looking at ideas so I'd definitely like to see the fb page! If we could get together on game sometime and you help give me ideas on my castle that'd be great as well.

ShadowMoon