How do you redeem quest?

Started by Emayecue, October 04, 2012, 04:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emayecue

Since I was young, I had this quest book, where everything inside of it says completed, but I have not yet figured out how to redeem the quest and get the reward?

I am pretty sure it's probably something utterly simple, but yea, what must I do with that book in order to get the reward?

Lucian Darkfire

Emayecue

Lucian Darkfire

Dont know, never did that one. If everything is compleate there is proly on thing you are missing. Read back over the quest and see if you need to talk to some one, or maby go see the original satyr or somthing. Either that or wait for a staff member to come back with an awnser on here.

Emayecue

In the details at the bottom, they only ask for two things, which is

"Collect a Dryad key"

"Collect a Gnaw key"

I added both of them in, using the "Collect" button, and now both of them show as "Completed" The book remains in my pack for now.

Just saying, so that whoever reads this, have as clear information as possible on it!

Jharnul

Who gave you the quest? You usually have to turn the quest book to them.
j

Emayecue

I have to drop the book on the dude?

For some reason, I would be willing to think that I must have tried that, but I will try again tonight, just in case.

Lucian Darkfire

If you are gona try to drop it on them, make sure if one of them dosnt work you try dropping it on the other one as well.

Garrick

The quest should automatically complete when you collect the keys into the book.  Cypress will need to look at it to see what happened

Emayecue

Alright, then I will page tonight and see what's up with it :)

Iris

those quests for the Satyr smf the Drayd quests are to get the keys to summun the boss if I remember right, ill get with cypress to make sure . he  should beable to explain how to finish the quest to you

Lucian Darkfire