Marketvalle Halloween party.

Started by Rei, September 30, 2012, 04:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rei

October 30th Marketvalle will be having trick or treating! Each participating member of the trick or treat will have an orange lantern in front of their house.  Come on by and say the magic words and see if you get a trick, or a treat.  Trick or treat will be between 6 and 8PM Central time with a party for all at the Pretarian Tavern afterwards with food, drink, and some games. 

All are welcome, including staff I guess!

Rei

The following houses/players are participating in the trick or treat.  We have a limited number of give away's so please limit your rounds to one toon please.  The participating houses are:
Rei Threnshaw - The Treehouse
Guin - Marketvalle Guild Hall
Malik Ferguson - Rei's Treehouse (due to storm)
Crimm DeAvery - Katt's Workshop

The participating houses will have an orange lantern on them, and the participating owner sitting or standing outside to give away your goodies.  If I missed anyone in the list put your name and what house you are going to be at here. 

After the trick or treat session (from 6-8pm Central) We will be going to the Pretarian Tavern in Marketvale for some relaxation and prizes.  Come in costume to enter for a prize and enter your name for a raffle for prizes.  The night should be fun and relaxing for all.

Malik

Well the storm really didn't do a thing here lol so I will be able to hand out my goodess. The kids go to bed at 7:00pm so including stories and songs ill be there around 8:00pm. so around 7:00 central. ill leave my bag with you Rei until I get on.

Jharnul

Well I had a blast. I came late, half costumed, and still was very well received, and won a prize to boot!

Thanks to the people of M*C who made it possible! And Happy Halloween
j

Rei

Thank you for everyone who came out tonight.  It was a blast!  A special thank you to Guin for letting me take control on it and for assisting me during my hectic hour.  I'm glad everyone that came out had fun and I hope everyone was happy with their halloween bags (even if you got one of my trick bags instead of a treat bag). 

ShadowMoon

It was no problem at all Rei. I am actually glad you took control of it and did it. I am not sure that with my recent internet issues that I would of had the time to plan it before my internet got back up to speed. But I had a blast with everyone and even got a rare myself. *stares at the bottle of blood* What the heck am I gonna do with this? *shrugs shoulders*

Thanks to everyone that attended.