Witch Hunt!

Started by Olive, October 05, 2012, 06:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olive

There's a witch in our lands up to no good!  If you want to find her, see Aloysia in the Meadow.  There's a reward in it for you and if you are lucky the witch might cough up something to add to your Halloween decor!

Lucian Darkfire

Great quest. Thank you!

Festus

it was a great quest and a lot of fun.  I now look forward to finding some other quests that can be completed solo with a character that  isnt a huge dexer but only a bard/mage with archery.  *hints*

Emayecue

Maybe I should try it!

I'm just always afraid that the quests are made to entertain the vet players, in order words, me going to my death (i.e. the seeker) so I try to avoid to do them, but perhaps I will give this one a shot.

Lucian Darkfire

This is a very good solo quest that all but the newest of chars with possibly a little help should be able to complete.

Bronwyn

Fun Stuff!! Thanks a bunch!!!

Olive

Glad you liked it!  We try hard to keep the seasonal quests easy enough for all to do,(maybe with a little help for some!) but challenging enough to be fun.  Everyone deserves the prize!

Olive

The Wandering Witch has wandered off to where witches go when when the haunting hours are over!