Looking for a guild

Started by Anagami, March 25, 2009, 09:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anagami

All of my guildies [DS] have quit the playing the game for one reason or another, so I'm wondering if there are any guilds accepting new members?
Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. -- Buddha

Caelan

I hate to hear that they have quit.

I enjoyed tossing things at DS guild members.

*feels so denied!*

Make a post or look around in the "Guilds" section. I am sure most any guild would love to have you as a member.

Mina

;)  ill be back soon,  everyone is always welcome to join Felucca warriors.  shout for mina or d'arcy chantelle in gane if ye see them. 8)

Rocks Silivan

AoR is accepting members ccurrently and we are the most active guild on server, so if you would like to join just let me know :)

Mina

;) *shivers at thought of joining AoR*

Anagami

Thanks for the replies all.  I found a home in AOR :)
Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. -- Buddha

ashlee1