Sylvan site *update 10/02/09*

Started by Abbadon, February 04, 2009, 03:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

:D   dont ye love it when shards down,  we get so much done,  LOL.  thank gawd it's up.  anyways...here's another shot at a banner, 750 x 150.  was done mainly coz i think last one was better but with this type writing for sylvan heart bit.

Deedlit

Resized and restyled :P

Let me know.....

*hugs Serenity*

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Aesa

Love the new H Caly.  I think we've got a winner!  Great job.

Rocks Silivan

That is TOTALLY awesome Caly!!! I love it!!!

Deedlit

A shot I did at lengthening the banner with in game pics.I had to resort on npcs,too since lack of willing models,so bear with me.

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Abbadon

Whoa that is very cool - I'll be willing to model lol, just didn't see you take any screen shots of people :O

But its looking very good! I look forward to see what comes next :D

Got dibs on greenies place :P

Admin Acacia

*clears throat*  I be thinking Thane and I should find our way in there somewhere.   Cool looking.

Never be less than your dreams.

Quezecoatl

laughs yes the two heads of sylvan definently should be in ther *magnifies screen* gah why is ther always a white dot on my mask!

Rocks Silivan

I think we should put the staffers on sides of the banner. Very nicely done

Deedlit

The original idea was to put staffers in the banner,and maybe a couple of players to fill in.unfortunately,I couldn't take the right screencaps,but hey,I can always modify that (which in fact I strongly hope to do),this was just to show how the thing could come out.....glad you somewhat like it.

If I have cooperation from players and staffers I may try and do the final version of it :P

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Deedlit

Thanks mostly to Link,which came out with a very clever solution,I was able to tweak more on the banner,and we finally got this that seems the right size:

This is still not the definitive one,but I thought it may be worth to show what the progresses are and going toward to,since the website is yours :)

Let us know!

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Myrick

Abbadon

Great job Deedlit, the "having people on the banner" idea was cool, but not the most practical (people getting offended as to why they aren't on the banner/people on the banner leaving the shard etc.)

Overall, doing great!

Serenity

I agree with Myrick. It is beautiful. I love it. You did a great job hun * hugs tight *

Deedlit

Thank link for that,I would've never come out with that if it wasn't for his idea on it :P

Glad you all love it :)

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.