SH Classic still running.

Started by Marlenus, July 03, 2010, 03:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlenus

I'm hosting it again for the time being.

New IP details are posted here...

http://forum.sylvandreams.co.uk/index.php?topic=48.msg157#msg157
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Cpt_Starfox

Thank you so very much Marl :)

I suppose now is also as good a time as any to announce that I have been working on classic Sylvan (and a little on 2.0 as well :) ). I haven't told too many people about this until now. I've just been working and gearing up for a nice little public surprise heh. Well, after several weeks and many, many hours of work, here we go!

What I've been up to:
Adding ML stuff to classic Sylvan including creatures, wearables, elves, new places etc...

I've got I guess hundreds of things ready to be launched - I've not really launched anything yet... have just been working and preparing to launch them, but soon I hope I should be releasing a ton of new stuff all in one big bag :D

I have also done even more custom stuff (not OSI add-ins but my own stuff) - mostly nothing huge, but just some fun stuff and some stuff to correct some of the OSI annoyances :) - this includes some surprise alterations to the ML stuffs as well hehe.

Despite that I am adding all this new stuff, all of the old customs should still be just fine and accounts should be fine, etc... it just we're getting more than we had before :)

However, this will require new custom patches and a new way to connect (hopefully much easier actually)

I have written an entire picture by picture tutorial on how to connect to classic Sylvan and 2.0 Sylvan how to use the custom patches I've made for both. I should be releasing this soon as well so you can look forward to it, and I hope everyone enjoys :)

If you are very interested and there is something you desperately want to see added, please let me know via pm or jump on msn\windows messenger with me! - and yes... before a certain person says anything, I've done the squirrels lol