No client...have tried the suggestion on the other forum page!

Started by solaris1, March 04, 2008, 04:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solaris1

Hey!  I have tried to use UOgateway, and it said I didn't have a client, so I looked it up on the forum, tried both ways to fix it, and it still says I don't have a client. Can some one walk me through it step by step in very simple terms? I may have not done something or done something wrong. Thanks in advance!

Marlenus

Best suggestion if you've tried our fixes and they don't work is to uninstall UO and UOGateway and try it all over again. I hope you get it working.
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Nimue

Which client are you using Samurai Empire or Mondain's Legacy?

Garrick

The way I had to fix it with Mondain's Legacy was to uninstall both the game and gateway then install the game again, once it was installed reinstall gateway

Dray

What you may want to try is Uninstall both programs then go to stratics and download the uogold they offer for the 15 day trial, make sure you patch up and everything. Then you install uogateway, it should recognize your client as Samurai Empire 2d client.