Morning Champion Spawn Event

Started by will parrish, January 15, 2013, 01:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

I would like to ask the staff about possibly having a morning Champ Spawn event. I know alot of events are held at night and so on. I for one along with Festus and a few others are early morning players and can not attend evening events. This is just a small request since I know the champ spawns have some special drops related strictly to them along. I love hunting rares but I think a champ spawn encourages team work and fellowship amongst players and allows them to do something together hunting wise. So if possible could one of the stff look into maybe doing this as a weekly event in the morng hours for us morning birds. Than you all for your time and consideration into this request!!  :)

Garrick

The only issue with early morning events is that with the few staff members we have we are rarely awake and free that early to do them.  The only time I am in game before 10a.m. Central Time is to get some last minute work done on a project before I get to editing work or designing for my business.  I cannot speak for what the other staffers are doing those hours aside from sleep but I am sure as soon as we have a staff member who CAN host things at those hours we will once again.  It might take a bit but I am sure that we will have someone who can handle morning events and pages like we had in the past, that being said I will TRY, no promises, to host a few events in the mornings when my workload is low enough to allow and there are enough players on.

will parrish

That would be awesome Garrick. Thank you. Like I said I know there are very few staffers on early in the am. Just wanted to check. Maybe even like a timed event with a sign up book. But put a restriction to how many players need to be signed up for the event to actually occur. Just an idea. I do appreciate all that the staff here on Sylvan do. You guys are awesome and are always quick to respond to our requests for help., and for that I Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garrick

Rule of thumb, especially with me, is there HAS to be a certain number of people for each event.  For Champ Spawns I set it at 4 and then depending on their skill depends on what spawn I run.

Iris

I will see what i can do about getting to bed earlier and draging my tail out of bed earlier. We have a wonderful group of players in the mornings, and i enjoy doing events .  The last few months ive had some rl issues that has kinda taken me away from being able to spend time on game, but now things seem to be settling down a bit, so ill try to get on and get some events going for our earlier group of players, Garricks been doing a great job in the evenings trying to keep events going.

Garrick

YAY Garrick gotses praises! Garrickses happy now! Backs to Occlo Garricks creeps now! *Worst immitation of Gollum ever*

will parrish

You will always get praises from me as will the other staff. I was just looking into possible early morning events. I was not expecting as quick and populated response. I hope some of the other early morning players see this. I know Festus has already read it. I am excited now. Up until a few months ago on another shard I had never done a Champ Spawn and every once in awhile I love them. Plus with as easy as it is to loot gold here that will make it all the more merry to do one. Thanks All Staff(Cypress,Iris Alaric and Garrick) Hope I didnt leave anyone out I have never seen yet.  ;D

Malik

now if we can only get more late players for events.... I've been to everyone of Garricks scheduled events so far and the only thing we are lacking is some numbers. It was just me and Trixy that were at the event last night... Garricks heart is in it big time he just needs a little support :) So come out and have some fun if you can hehe

will parrish

Oh trust me if I could be online at that time of the evening I would be. I enjoy events. I played paintball one evening and loved it. I MEAN LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just due to my crazy work schedule I have to be on early am if I wish to play at all and then the evening is devoted to my family. But I will be supportive to any event that is ongoing when I am on and playing. GO SYLVAN HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!