Needing my UO Fix

Started by will parrish, April 04, 2013, 11:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

Been gone on a small break due to my daughter being home for Spring Break and spending alot of time with her. Hope you are all well and doing good. I will be back on my normal routine on Wednesday of next. May get a little time over the weekend but nothing major other than macroing from work. Take care sylvan and see you next week. FESTUS I MISS YA OLE FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Festus

will parrish

Grunt and a nod. Not bad considering.  ::)

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on April 04, 2013, 05:50:29 PM
Grunt and a nod. Not bad considering.  ::)
hahaha you gave me my daily laugh.  Well actually I got chat res killed a few times today and i laughed so many times and so hard I promptly died do to cant see from tears in my eyes.   Was horrible.  Yes I need my hunting pard back. 

will parrish

Wednesday morning is fastly approaching.  ;D

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on April 08, 2013, 10:45:58 AM
Wednesday morning is fastly approaching.  ;D
I been living in Fel for the last few days.  I go only to mag to bank and restock supplies.  So far no good drops but Ill keep trying.  I have much to catch you up on my friend.  Much!

will parrish

I am excited my friend to catch back up with you. Been a few days but seems like longer. I am so anxious about going there and hunting. Ill be logged in by no later than 7:30 am Est Wednesday morning!!!!

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on April 08, 2013, 02:01:12 PM
I am excited my friend to catch back up with you. Been a few days but seems like longer. I am so anxious about going there and hunting. Ill be logged in by no later than 7:30 am Est Wednesday morning!!!!
I sure hope you picked up that rune book of yours that was on the floor.  I dont have it so no level 7 tmaps.  to do.  TBH i cant even remember where it was or id go run there and mark it.  :(

will parrish

Countdown in progress....22 hrs and counting until my return. AND I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on April 09, 2013, 01:05:58 PM
Countdown in progress....22 hrs and counting until my return. AND I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 hours