Talisman of Meco

Started by will parrish, May 01, 2013, 07:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

I am assuming that this is a quest reward item. Can anyone tell me if this is how this talisman is acquired or is it something that can no longer be earned. Please someone help me with this. Thanks

Garrick

Meko's Talisman is a quest item and is still active.

will parrish

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on May 01, 2013, 09:33:10 PM
Thanks Garrick!!!!
I started that Mecos quest(s) thing not to long ago and was unable to complet it do to my mains skills set.  Magery Is a must as I remember it.

Malik

As long as you can get a mage's help with the quest you can do it tho. Let me know if you see me in game and I would be glad to nuke that bugger for you hehe.

Festus

Id love to take advantage of that offer Malik.  With luck I may be able to make repairs or do what is needed (i have no idea what is needed as im an idiot when it comes to computers) to get myself back online.  My house took a huge electrical hit and we lost a lot of electrical stuff.  I think my surge proctector saved my hard drive but the power supply and or on/off switch took a hit.  I get nothing when i push the button.  So...when i get some time this weekend or sooner with luck ill open the case (gasps) and look inside.  I (loL) got no idea even what is inside a computer.

Malik

I had that problem a little while ago, I'm not saying its the same issue cause with electronics many things can go wrong lol. But with me it was the power cord for the computer that needed replacing. it was a cheap fix about 30 bucks. Hope you get it fixed soon.

will parrish

Hopefully that is all that you need to get your computer up and running again. Hurry back bud!!!! ;D

Cypress

Really, you don't *need* a mage to complete it. There are other creative ways of doing it hehe.