Lockpicking

Started by will parrish, July 11, 2013, 11:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

Does anyone have any clues how to raise lockpicking past 100. I am doing Level 7 Tmaps and I occasionally get gains from those. I am currently at around 102.5 I think. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Festus

im pretty sure in buc's den on the tram side is a training house or training room for lockpicking.  I don't know how high you can go there though.  We may have to creat a lockpick book at higher end chests where ever those are.  LOL

riain

Lockpick training goes to 100.  To go above 100 you must use Paragon Chests, Human Souls traded for skill orbs, a 120 Skill Deed, or Cartography Chests (forgot what level though).

Garrick

I believe the chests in Buccs den will only take you to 95 or so.  Then it's time to hit the dungeons, paragon chests, and cartography chests.  Tmap chests will also work but you will be fighting as well (same with cartography chests).

Festus

Quote from: Garrick on July 11, 2013, 06:52:21 PM
I believe the chests in Buccs den will only take you to 95 or so.  Then it's time to hit the dungeons, paragon chests, and cartography chests.  Tmap chests will also work but you will be fighting as well (same with cartography chests).
Are Cart chests same as tmaps chests?  If not what is a cartography chest?  thanks in advance for the info

Garrick

Yes, I keep forgetting you need cartography for Tmaps.  There are also the SOS ones you need a boat for and no cartography