Message Board Game

Started by will parrish, August 30, 2013, 06:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

I would like to see if anyone would ne interested in donating In Game Items...Rares...tameables....etc and make a game out of it. I think we need to drum up the activity on the message boards here. I have noticed that we are seeing a slight rise in activity of player base. One thing I think we need to also do is maybe set up a game of sort for the forums and possibly have a GM select the winner some way wether it be most active for a week period...most unique story...ssomething. We could use the donated items as prizes and if they are rares then we could draw in more players if they see activity here on the boards. Just a food for thought. Hopefully some will like it and we can make it happen or if anyone has a way to make it better or tweak it. Just an idea to stir up activity and promote the shard a little better for when people visit. Thanks

Festus

I agree will.  Im always sad when days go by without a post to read when I only have a few minutes time but not enough to log on.  Like now.  woooot  There's a new post. hehe

will parrish

Well hopefully we can get some people to donate in game items and maybe get staff to judge the contest. Even if it is something simple as a house decorating contest or best dressed character in game. Something to motivate and stimulate board activity. I just want to make sure when people stop by and visit our message boards they are not seeing three week old posts with no reply. So all you active players get off your backside and find me in game this up coming week with some donations and lets make this happen if staff is okay with it.  ;D

Cypress