Hello (Hears Echo)

Started by will parrish, December 05, 2013, 03:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

Hope everyone is doing well. My gametime has minished of late due to a new promotion and different hours. I miss getting to see everyone at different times like I used to. I hope the Holidays find you and all your families well and I wish you safe travels during this wonderful time of year. Hope to see you all soon.

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on December 05, 2013, 03:52:38 PM
Hope everyone is doing well. My gametime has minished of late due to a new promotion and different hours. I miss getting to see everyone at different times like I used to. I hope the Holidays find you and all your families well and I wish you safe travels during this wonderful time of year. Hope to see you all soon.
quit trying to sadden my holliday bro.  haha cya tomorrow.

will parrish

Dont have to wait until tomorrow bro. I am about to leave work and come home now early and we can hang a few.  :)

Cypress

Festus

Quote from: Cypress on December 05, 2013, 06:17:56 PM
Ooo awesome! Snow day?
haha,,, I was pretty surprised to find ya lurk'n yesterday.  We had good times as usual.  Died lots as usual do to getting into something unexpected.  With luck today Ill run into Link and maybe get a few pieces of equipment.  No telling what price I shall have to pay however.  haha Maybe he will allow me to search 0ut his house and give me a reward for finding it via his awesome riddles

Alaric McCree

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Festus

Quote from: Alaric McCree on December 06, 2013, 11:30:50 PM
:: lurk lurk lurk :::

speak'n of lurk'n, was wonder'n if candy cane land is open'n this year'r not.

Alaric McCree

Candy land you say? Hmm... I have heard rumors...
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

will parrish