New Game: The person below me...

Started by Crimson, January 19, 2007, 06:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woede

Hrmm... ALWAYS? I'll go with "Generally" :).

The person below me loves Lucozade!

Serenity

Umm false.. No idea what it is..

The person below me feels a bit run down.

Crimson

True. Karina started renovating the living room yesterday and it seems that my house has been turned upsidown. My living room furniture is in the dining room and dining room furniture is in my kitchen making the whole downstairs congested anywhere you turn. I can't wait till it's back to normal.

The person below me has had a renovation disaster go terribly wrong.
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Aderyn

False. But that's really only because we're not really the "renovations" type of folks in my house :)

The person below me knows a good insomnia cure.

Thane ir'Wyndan

True, get some "quality time" with your honey.

The person below me wishes they could take away their loved one's pain.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Morwen Aldarion

So true.

TPBM thinks vacations are too stressful and instead spends their "vacation" time at home.

Thane ir'Wyndan

True, every time I took a vacation in the last 4 years I got sick as a dog and couldn't enjoy myself.

The person below me wants pudding, sweet sweet delicious pudding.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.

Rei

MMMMMMMMM...... You know me so well Lord Thane, I would LOVE some chocolate pudding!

The person below me secretly loves WoW over UO

Cpt_Starfox

Don't play WoW... but from what I've seen and know.... WoW over UO in general.... meh maybe in some ways.... WoW over Sylvan specifically.... FALSE!

The person below me was waiting to kill whoever might have answered the previous question with a strait up "True"   :o

Aderyn

False. I don't have the energy or focus to work up much outrage over gaming preferences. :)

The person below me has MMO'd all around this crazy internet and still thinks UO is the best designed for actual roleplaying.

Serenity

True, I think.. ( brain is nto working right now )

The person below me is having a hard time sleeping...

Woede

Hrmm, I'll go with true, though not like normal people. I usually can go to sleep anywhere/anytime I want, max of 60 seconds from eyes closed to sleep and now with some additional stress, it's taking me a few minutes to go to sleep.

TPBM has had insomnia.

Thane ir'Wyndan

False, that would imply I no longer had it.   ;D

The person below me knows what glorious day is almost upon us!

Serenity

True, at least to me a glorious day is soon upon us..

The person below me is exhausted but wide awake.

Cpt_Starfox

False at the moment... though I hate when that happens.

The person below me just heard a "The policy is..." speech lol