Man VS Beast

Started by KukoShaku, August 07, 2008, 11:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KukoShaku

Today we had a second event of Man VS Beast. If anyone has any screenshots or the time when the event was run. Please post em in and show everyone. I think at one point we had a carpet of bones...

I'll give an over view of the event that we had. It is not perfected yet (or so Thane says). I thought it was fine... we were doing fine untill the Paragon showed up  ;)  hehehe

Before i go any further... this event is VERY DANGEROUS ie. you will die... over and over again. I am not kidding, ask anyone who has participated. Mondo death in this event. So this event is not for those who don't like dying. But you can spectate if you wish.

righto, back to the explaining of the event.

Participants choose to either be a mage, or a warrior. Mages only have a spell book and all the spells in it. (that means no druidry) Warriors get given a weapon of their choice. Both kinds of participants wear normal armour (no Sockets, nothing fancy). The aim of the game is to *laughs* live... but seriously to kill all of the lions. Participants battle the lions in a small area within The Pit. There is a res point within this area, so no worries if you die (and you will die - well expected to anyway).

Todays battle started out with 2 or 3 lions (maybe someone can correct me on it). and we eventually worked our way up to 5 lions and a Paragon (again i may need a correction here *looks around for Thane who was doing the spawning*). But what i figured probably should happen is start with 1 lion as a warm up. Then move to 2, then 3, then 4 and finally 5 lions (1 is a Paragon).

If i have missed something, please post it or let me know  :)

Those who participated today, Good job!! It was fun! and it was hard, my mana kept running out but we got pretty far. Love to hear what you all thought of it :)

Hope you enjoy the event ;D i know Thane loved the death.