Ogre Death

Started by Beryl, May 30, 2009, 01:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbadon

I think Zerroffs using that beta on Vista and also crashes on ogres, but you'll have to talk to him directly in order to confirm

Beryl

I guess I can test it, though testing "in the wild" means almost certain death with uncertain possibility or corpse retrieval.
It was on fire when I got here

Tamla Tamara

So make a new char, dress him up in nothing special.

Beryl

The GMs have confirmed Ogre Lords crash vista user as well.

BTW, I'm in a crash loop just south of the trinsic moongate currently.

Beryl

...and now i'm out. btw, I always try to log back in 5-6 times before I post here.

Admin Acacia

Staff is working,, YAY Myrick... to remove Ogres and Ogre Lords from the spawners. We will be replacing them with other fun creatures.  Just be patient, because this will take a bit of time to get it all done.   In the mean time, feel free to send Bill a little note thanking him for all the wonders that is VISTA>

Never be less than your dreams.

Beryl

I'd rather send a note to the Staff thanking them for all their hard work on this issue. Thanks!  ;D

Admin Acacia

Myrick has been working his little spawner changing fingers to the bone changing things around.  If any of you players out there in the world come across an ogre, or ogre lord... dead or a live, please let staff know the [where that you found it.

Abbadon

Lol, straight from holiday to work, work :D

Yay for Myrick! No rest for the weary!

Beryl

Setting the stage: I mentioned an Ogre spawn near the orc cave to a GM earlier today and he said he'd go fix it. This isn't about that one.

I went to the orc cave and was nosing around there and crashed.

Tried to log in a couple of times and crashed, then got in. When I got in, I was standing over a corpse that said "Ogre Corpse" and it was a Black Widow Spider corpse (or something similar).

So, there's still a spawn near the Orc cave that is causing crashes, but the corpse issue is better :)

Beryl

In Tokuno. Due west of the Fan Dancer Dojo, going NW, follow the mountainside until it ends and there's a little hut there. That's where Woede is stuck in a crash loop, just like the ogre crash loop.

Are there Ogres there?

and if someone could swing by and kill whatever's there, I'd be quite grateful :)

GM Feenix

Im trying to clear the area now  found a dead ogre corpse   but you are still  crashing

It's not who's at the top that matters. Only the path you chose to get there.

Beryl

Many thanks for your timely assistance!

creampuff

um there are a few ogres near the ettins in Despise but that's all i know of atm

Admin Acacia

Thanks for continuing to let us know when you find ogres.