group hunt

Started by Kalif, July 11, 2008, 07:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalif

Gonna do a open group hunt to fel saturday july 12th at 7pm est. will be meeting in meadow and leaveing promptly at 7pm est. come prepared (bandages, regs, repaired) if u wish to go. Hunt will last aprox 2 hours until 9pmest. If you need to leave early please be sure you know the way or have a tram stone with you. i will provide transportation back at the end of the hunt (tram stone to save us tired hunters some travel time). please be sure to empty ur loot bags before hunt. at the end we will all go to the loot split area in brit and drops and gold/atones shall be split evenly =) hope to see ya there.

Aador

(ps, where we go will depend on level and skill of group,  want to set a moderate pace for things)

Kalif

unfortunetly a car ran into a light pole just up the road from my house knocking the power out and they are working on it so it keeps glitching on and off. not good enough to run a hunt at the moment so looks like i will have to try to run one another night. maybe monday or tuesday or maybe next weekend. sorry guys

Morwen Aldarion

*shakes fist at forces beyond Aador's control*  will definitely look forward to hunting again ^_^

Mina

;)  pulls aadors plug outa da wall   muhahahahaaaa :P

Morwen Aldarion

LOL Mina you are a riot.  Lucky for you my job is to protect ya :P