For the love of all that is holy...

Started by Mirage, November 23, 2008, 12:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirage

I am still here..if you can call it that. My computer died. Again. This time I have no earthly clue what it is so right now I am on a friend's computer (Which I am suppose to fix and give back. It's fixed just not given back yet  ;))

I am waiting for a new power supply and HD to arrive (should be tuesday) but I am struggling to get back!

And to make matters worst..normally 25$ ..my waterbill this month was 175$ due to a leak I didn't even know I had. So close to christmas..*sobs*

Anywho once when things settle I plan on fixing up my guide for the information. so if anyone has anything to add just PM it to me. PM it so I don't lose it. Thanks in advance!

Thane ir'Wyndan

Admit it, as a kitty you knew about the leak and were just afraid to get near it.   :P

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Mirage

Trust me if I knew it was going to cost me 150+$ I would of gotten near it and patched it myself!!! That puts a bunch of bills back and after the hurricanes I REALLY do not need that right now!