A huge Thank you!!

Started by ShadowMoon, October 20, 2012, 06:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMoon

I want to send out a huge public thank you to Ardin, Rei and Maybell. Without them, decorating everyones houses I have decorated wouldnt of been as possible as it was with their help. You 3 have been so awesome with helping me and providing me with items I need. Maybell, your time and energy in providing me with the needed plants has been a blessing. I appreciate you so much. Rei, without all the stealables you provide me, the houses would be so bare in alot of areas. So thank you so much!! Ardin...You have helped me out alot on your houses. I am so glad you made yourself available to me pretty much at all times. Without you being available to me, your houses would of taken alot longer, and you have been so kind in providing me with things I need and getting me extra stuff to eventually decorate my house with. So a huge hug and an even bigger thank you to all 3 of you.

I also want to thank all the staff members that I have bugged with deco items in the mall, or helping me move or nudge things up. Without you guys, the deco would look so much worse LOL So thank you very much to you all as well.

Ardin

I feel like I should be thanking you! You have my houses all straightened up now. I greatly appreciate what you have done for me. Anyone who wants to see her work and may be considering hiring her to work on your houses come check out what she did in mine. She does amazing work!

ShadowMoon

Thank you Ardin. You are to kind.