Vacation

Started by Cypress, July 10, 2015, 09:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

I'll be out probably most if not all of next week on vacation to church camp. You all take care!

And, make sure you behave while I'm away!

*Leaves the 'splody button behind for staff just incase with a message of "have fun!" *

hehehe  :D

Talitha

will parrish

Make sure if the Camp has a blob on the lake to use the blob. AWESOME is all I can say!!!!

Alaric McCree

Have a great time!  And I still have my personal splody button! 
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Cypress

Hope everyone had fun while I was away. Vacation was great! Now that I'm back though, wow at the work that's been coming for me lol. I've not got in game much the past few days because I've been so busy. Don't worry though, I'm still here and may have more time soon ;)

Talitha

glad yer back friend.  I only crashed the shard one time.  Ohhhh man.

Motto

:) I am back from China now. I know it's been 2 years vacation but I am finally home and married now. I will be downloading the game some time tonight or tomorrow

Cypress

Wow! Welcome back Motto!

Talitha

I should apoligise to you all as I havent been very active of late.  Many RL things kind of piled up.  Mother Inlaw medical stuff (she lives with us at 84 years old), My surgery and follow ups, Daughter moving into a house we had to remodle and clean then move her stuff (half done) and  now sister inlaw is comming so im cleaning our carpet tonight and tomorrow night.  Also had to work every day this week,( ugh) my son inlaw.  However, the end is in sight.  haha I shall return with a vengence probably.  Oh ya and the only server crash durring cypress's absense was my fault.