Quest area

Started by Festus, November 29, 2012, 01:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Oh my oh my!!!
I was very lucky and ran into Cypress's quest area early this morning.  Sadly, i didnt realise it wasn't finished until later in the day.  I did get an oportunity to return and Wow, It was most interesting and had some food for thought actually.  Some decisions had to be made actually versus just following a script.  Another quest in that area (i didnt get figured out yet) is most tricky but ill get it in the morning Sir. Oh yes,,,Ill be there bright and early (5:15am) and ill get it.  haha.   I actually LOL'd at myself and the quest(s) a few times today.

If anyone is looking for info then............nah,,, you gotta do it yerself.  Its much more fun that way.  Good luck my Sylvan family.  If you happen to succeed please let me know.   Rewards?  Yup.  Worth the time?  Of course they are even just for the entertainment but there are deff nice rewards.  If ya see teh Scott runn'n round check er out an ye may see something special round er pretty neck as well as ...................nah,  Yer gonna have to see for yer self.  (hint)The compassion felt when seeing the woman imprisoned was compounded by the sadness felt when seeing the hords waiting to overun this small village in the valley.