Remember me? :)

Started by Aesa, June 29, 2012, 08:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aesa

Hey all!  I don't know if many of you remember me, but I was a player and Seer here years ago.  My player forum account has seemed to disappear, but my staff account was still here.  My husband got an email asking us to return.  I was shocked to see that the shard is still around.  He was able to log into the game, but I couldn't remember my player account info.  My house is still there though!  Maybe I'll see ya all in game soon!

Miri

I do, indeed, remember the name. Heya hun!

Cypress

Who indeed could forget the queen of pink LOL  :D

ShadowMoon

I miss you woman!! It would be wonderful to see you ingame. Love ya and hugs!!

Marlenus

I got that same e-mail. Hello everyone :)
The shovel does not actually hit the ground or the stone or the cave floor.. nor does the fishing pole hit the water. There is no spoon.. *puts on Matrix sunglasses*

Iris

Its great hearing from both of you. I remember the both of you, if either of you can remember your user name on your player accounts. Id be more than happy to look them up, and set you up with new passwords or even make you new accounts. Just send me or Cypress a quick PM through forums and we will get you set up. it will be great to see old players in our lands again

Cypress

Marl, great to see you on here too!! :)

Miri

Well, hello there Marlenus. Been an age!

Niima

Aesa too! Guess who else is coming back! =O

Granted..I can't get to my original account either but yes..It is I..
MIRAGE! Purr purr! It is great to see some of the old faces are still about *hugs on Aesa* And to those who aren't..

HI!

Miri

I remember the name, Mirage, but don't think we met much.
Hello all the same! :)

Blazer Bloodfire

Aesa! long time no see, not sure if you remember me, but you were always awesome! haha

Niima

Rei

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THE MEAN OF QUEEN OF PINK!!!! =P