Thank you Sylvan Heart...

Started by Ventesa, September 17, 2012, 02:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventesa

Sylvan Heart Family,

Thank you for being attentive to all my friends who've I invited over to play.  I have raved about it's people, wonderful server concept it is, the vast majority of things that it represents. An you've made sound to my excitment through welcoming them through many actions.  Thank you for this immensely!

<3 Ventesa

Festus

And to top it off Mlady, your a Dear Heart.  Thank you also.

Cypress

It is wonderful to have you and your friends find our lands welcoming enough for you to join us and call this a home as well :)

Iris

We are very excited to have you and your friends join our home here. We will do our best to make them feel at home and make them part of our wonderful home here

Emayecue

Looking forward to possibly be the next one of your friends to join in :)

Ventesa

MEGA thanks Iris and Cypress -- you both have been tremendously helpful and patient.

Quote from: Emayecue on September 19, 2012, 01:05:27 AM
Looking forward to possibly be the next one of your friends to join in :)

I concure Emayecue. I look forward to your participation in the ToA guild. *winks* it will be a wonderful thing.

Emayecue

Totally loving this game so far.

Surprisingly enough, I never liked taming before and right now I'm totally in love with doing it. It will probably change soon, but still being able to play a character type that I never did before is amazing!

I am eager to start building their builds and using them at their outmost capacity, while giving them a certain personality to use them with role play fashion.

Greatly looking forward to many more days of good'ol casual UO :)