Civilization V

Started by Emayecue, October 10, 2012, 12:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emayecue

Sorry for my absence lately, I have been totally hooked and addicted to Civilization V, Gods & Kings at the moment.

Saturday night, I even did something I had not done in ages, which is play a game all night, until it gets light again outside!

Such an amazing game! Anyone else plays it? If so, maybe we should play multi player! :)

Lucian Darkfire

Havnt played it yet, ive been playing age of empires 2, but i might have to look into getting it tonight...

Emayecue

You won't regret it, if you like that type of game :) You can win 4 different ways. So far I've won by "Domination" and with a "Democratic Victory".

Working on the Social Victory now, and after that it will be Scientific Victory :)

Lucian Darkfire

I used to play sid myers Alpha Centauri and it sounds realy similar. That game never realy took off, but it used to be one of my favorites. I have won in every way on that game. Domination, Diplomatic, Scientific, Transendance, Annihilation, and Social.

Emayecue

Should be similar,

Sid Meirs always does the same kinda thing imo, but they are all excellent games.

Lucian Darkfire

Deff exelent games. Only played a few but they are always realy good stratagy games.