Hello Sylvan from Ector de Maris!

Started by lenin1928, July 10, 2012, 08:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenin1928

Many of you don't remember me probably some vets do, but anyways I got an email from Sylvan heart about the server change and it brought back some memories. I used to play Peter Goldsmith (I think?) back in 09'-10' along with Helen and another friend of mine who played a famous PK. Started a guild with a vet who went by the nickname Heli who played a wizard.

Just thought I'd say hello again, since I wasn't sure what had become of the server since I left. Good to see it's still going. Strong community to keep a game this old going for this long. Might come back online and play some. That is if I can remember my players name lol

Thane help me out here? Peter Goldsmear? Smith? lol Who know's might have to just come on and start over again to experience the first and most memoriable MMO for me.

Rei

PM Cypress or Iris.  They are the new admin's of the shard and will gladly look up your account for you and help you get back in game

Cypress

Indeed hehe, and I believe I've found him already :)

lenin1928

Should read hello Sylvan from Ector de Maris. Yes I was able to find my account thanks to help from Cypress

Cypress