Stone of Forgetfullness!

Started by Emetah, July 28, 2009, 07:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emetah

Been trainning as many of us have in the past. I got a skill to 100 but now I need to drop it to zero.. By doing this with a Stone of Forgetfullness. You simply can use the stone and delete that skill you choose back to zero? Just a thought, would be helpful :P !  It could even be made to be used with Atonement points something you have earned etc ?

Serenity

We have Soul Stones that you can obtain as a Vet Reward but you have to be here two years to get one of those.

Most of us, if we raise a skill we do not need just turn it down and just the points to raise something else. BUT it is an interesting idea. Just have it wiped out instead of watching the old skill decrease.

Emetah

Just thinking out loud I guess, thanks :)  Also what are soul stones?

Abbadon

Um basically what soul stones do is they "store" skills e.g. put in 100 swords and it will store that. And then you can leave it there or log onto another character and that character can "withdraw" and obtain 100 swords. So basically the stone of forgetfulness does the first half of what the soulstone does.

However my only concern is that it will take some sort of coding if its going to be staff free (which we still dont have a coder yet  :-\ ). Either that or it'd have to be some sort of deed that you can redeem by paging staff, which hopefully shouldnt be too hard.

Emetah

Oh very cool, Thx Abandon.  I've seen a GM change abilities on a whem. Back when I was counselor of Seige I could with permission from OSI change Skills on good reasons. I think the tickects would be a good idea. Instead of a stone, heck anything would work. Just getting it back to Zero is all I was wishing for if time came etc.

Serenity

I actually have 2 souls stones between my toons. One toon uses the same skill so instead of going through the painful process of learning the skill once again. I just ransfer it back and forth between the toons when I need it.

The soul stones are a useful tool. I know I have used mine many many times.

Emetah

Indeed they are  ;D  Time to get two years under my belt lol